New Online Payment System Launched
Reported by email@example.com on 5/22/17
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Indian Prairie School District 204 has launched PushCoin, a more user-friendly online payment system. PushCoin provides a single payment platform with the following user-friendly features:
- Mobile-friendly website
- Free electronic funding option with eCheck
- Email notifications with detailed purchase information
- Low account balance alerts
- Ability to check your student’s transaction history
- Transfer funds between students within the same family
The former system, MyPaymentsPlus, was discontinued in June. At that time, all existing student meal balances along with all unpaid student fees from eSchoolPlus were transferred to PushCoin.
Parents/guardians will be required to create a user account in PushCoin prior to using the new system. Instructions for signing up and registering your child to your account are at the link below. Instructions are also posted at Online Fee Payments.
Setting up your PushCoin Account (